MIAMI, Florida –
A younger boy in Florida has being hospitalized after his model new Apple AirPod earphones allegedly exploded in his ear.
Caleb Mitchell, 8, has been hospitalized with 2nd diploma burns on his face and inside his ears after his Airpods exploded. In keeping with Mitchell’s dad and mom, the younger boy is fortunate to be alive, however shouldn’t be out of the woods but.
“I can’t imagine one thing like this might occur,” stated Josiah Mitchell, a standup comic and the boy’s father. “I didn’t assume they may get sizzling or explode or something like that. But hear we’re. Get it? Hear? As a result of Caleb is just about deaf now. Oh shit, I crack myself up.”
Caleb supposedly at all times had his Airpods in his ear, aside from the occasions the place he was charging them. He would even sleep with them, and put on them even when not listening to music. “Airpod homeowners are obsessed” says Candice James, a therapist, “Airpod homeowners actually assume they’re sizzling shit as a result of their headphones don’t have wires. Wow, you’re so cool. Fucking losers. I simply really feel dangerous for the boy right here as a result of his dad and mom indoctrinated him into wanting these within the first place.”
As Caleb is recovering, expertise specialists warn Airpod homeowners to not use them a lot.
“Simply throw them out,” stated tech knowledgeable Lee Xiu, “You’ll be a greater individual, Airpod homeowners are annoying.”