Sean Madison, 22, was transported to Ka’u hospital after affected by extreme respiratory problems, vomiting, excessive swelling and low blood stress.Docs imagine bodily contact with the large mollusk might have triggered his allergy to seafood and uncovered him to excessive ranges of arsenic.
Madison, 22, whose situation has stabilized, stated he inserted his penis contained in the clam as a prank to impress his buddy, Thomas Meyer.
“It was only a joke at first. My buddy was filming so I wished to impress him and put my dick into the clam, however then it simply wouldn’t let go” he informed reporters.
The novice diver additionally admitted he was nonetheless hung over from the night time earlier than and had consumed GHB and ecstasy, which impaired his judgment on the time.
“It didn’t damage or something, it felt heat and comfortable contained in the clam, however I used to be afraid my oxygen reserves have been getting low,” he admitted.
After ultimately releasing himself from the clam, the younger man later developed a extreme allergic response and was rushed to Ka’u Hospital.
Dr. Smith admits it’s the first case of its form he has seen in his 22 years of apply.
“Allergy symptoms to seafood are pretty widespread and normally happen after ingestion of fish or shellfish, not after sexual activity with shellfish,” he informed native reporters.
A deadly incident occurred on the Waikiki Aquarium in Honolulu in 2014 when an aquarium worker put his head inside an enormous clam and misplaced consciousness earlier than he might be rescued, confirming the native popularity of the mollusk as a ‘killer clam’.
In Hawaii folklore, the clam goddess Wawa U’ru was forcefully impregnated by A’ua A’uku, the shark god, however snapped the shark God’s genitals as revenge, leaving him emasculated and thus giving beginning to the natives of Hawaii.
[Via: World News Daily Report]