DENVER, CO – With marijuana grown indoors and mysterious chemical compounds used to make marijuana stronger on a regular basis it was solely a matter of time until somebody overdosed from this no doubtlessly lethal pressure of marijuana. Police are saying the THC energy of the marijuana consumed by Gary Fields was 10 instances better than that of heroin.
On April 20, 2018 a Gary Fields a resident of Denver, was discovered unconscious paramedics had been instantly referred to as nevertheless it was he was pronounced lifeless on the scene, He bought 1 gram of “triple og ghostface killa kush”.
Earlier than the accident he up to date his Fb standing saying “I’m about to smoke this blunt! of some killa!” younger Gary Fields was discovered lifeless in his restroom.
Investigators say the quantity of Marijuana Gary Fields consumed was small however the THC stage was excessive sufficient to kill a bear. This has been the third individual lifeless from smoking the identical pressure of marijuana.