MIAMI, Florida –
A Florida man was taken to a Miami hospital after reportedly getting a big, D-cell battery caught in his anus. The person claimed that he thought that the battery would possibly give him the “power increase” he would wish to get by means of the remainder of his day at work.
Medical doctors had been in a position to extract the battery with out severely invasive surgical procedure, however warned that placing issues into your anus can “trigger severe, irreparable hurt.”
“This man, Joe Kennedy, who requested to not be publicly named, could be very fortunate,” stated Dr. Frank Grates, the surgeon who extracted the battery. “He definitely may have carried out quite a bit worse. Fortunately, on this case, he went bigger, and it was straightforward to seize. Had he gone with an AAA battery or one thing, and we would nonetheless be digging round in his colon.”