LOS ANGELES – It’s being reported that web movie star Boonk Gang is being hospitalized after he reportedly drank a complete can of Raid roach spray wednesday night.
In line with authorities, they discovered Boonk handed out on Santa Monica blvd. Boonk was then rushed to the closest hospital the place he’s being handled in important situation. Hospital employees declare they knew who Boonk was and what he did in his movies. “It was solely a matter of time earlier than Boonk did one thing like drink a can of roach spray, not too shocked to be sincere. Pure choice at it’s most interesting” stated Dr. Linda Meyers.
Medical doctors imagine Boonk is affected by extreme drug abuse which ultimately led to him consuming raid spray. Though anticipated to outlive, Medical doctors imagine Boonk will stay hooked on raid spray and can undergo withdrawals if not consumed.